1. IN one God - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. IN the deity of Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth,
His sinless life, His miracles, His victorious and atoning death,
His bodily resurrection, His ascension
to the right hand of the Father,
His constant intercession and His imminent return.
3. IN the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts
available in the Church.
4. IN the Bible which is the living Word of God – infallible, authoritative,
eternal, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
5. IN the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil.
6. IN the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need
for the ‘new birth’ by faith in Jesus Christ.
7. IN the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to all believers
subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of
speaking in other tongues.
8. IN the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper (Communion) and
Baptism by full immersion in water
for all believers.
9. IN the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to
everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
10. IN the Church being the body of Christ, and each member being an
active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.
11. IN Marriage as instituted by God, ratified by Jesus, andexclusively
between a man and a woman. It is a picture of Christ and His Church.
12. IN sex as a gift from God for procreation and unity,
designed for and appropriate only,